Friday, February 12, 2010

It's been a while!

It's been a while since I have been able to blog with work and Sierra's games, but I have managed to squeeze in some scrappy time early in the morning or on the weekends to keep my sanity! LOL!

I have been participating in the Sketch-A-Thon at My Sketch World. Lucy's sketches are awesome! You can check it out here: http://mysketchworld.s2.bizhat.com/viewforum.php?f=75&mforum=mysketchworld

Here are a few of my creations:





I have also been participating in the Crowned Contest at ScrapDango! Here is the link: http://scrapdango.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Here is week 1's entry:


Week 2:





7 comments :

  1. Your creations are all AWESOME!!! LOVE your Crowned Week 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS work Lisa!!!!! Amazing Crown submissions and I love what you're doing with Lucy's sketches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been soooo busy, yet creating such AWESOME stuff! Love what you've done! That OA paper is one of my absolute all-time faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of layouts Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've been busy!!! love the flowers on the speeling bee page, those rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created some amazing LOs during the crowned competition!!! Love the flowers you have been creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lisa These LOs are wonderful. You really rocked the sketches at MSW!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!