Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A birthday card for Mom

My friend, Bev, posted a challenge for May on the Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Punches blog and I had time last night so I thought the challenge was perfect to make my Mom a birthday card! The challenge was:

1. to use this sketch:




2. Use butterflies in accents

3. theme: Mother


Here is my card:



I used Glitz Hoopla papers, punched some hearts, butterflies and a border, added some ink, pearls to the butterflies and added a raw chipboard swirl and some flowers. Love the way it turned out! Thanks for the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

Lisa

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely card, Lisa! Im sure your Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card using the sketch.. sure glad you played along at Just Imagine Crafts.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!