Monday, July 4, 2011

DT Reveal at MSW!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

It's the beginning of the month and that means new sketches at MSW!



Lucy out did herself again this month with the sketches! Here is the card sketch:



I made this card for Greg's niece who is getting married later this month:


Here is the layout sketch:



and my layout, I finally scrapped another pic from our vacation last summer!



It was my month to post a challenge and my challenge is to make a card that has stars & stripes on it. I created a card for DS's birthday for this challenge. Here is my card:


Head on over to MSW and check out the other card and layout challenges!


Thanks for stopping by and have a safe & fun 4th!

2 comments :

  1. Lisa, your projects are FABULOUS!!!! Happy July 4th to you and your family too! :) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on the sketches!!! you sure rocked em!!! wonderful page and cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!