Friday, August 12, 2011

MSW Reveal!

Where is August going? It is flying by for me, before I know it, it will be back to school and that means back to work for me. :( I guess it will be nice to get back into a routine once again.
I thought I posted my August reveals for My Sketch World, but I guess I didn't. So I will share them with you today.
Lucy posts sketches usually twice a month (layouts and cards) and they are fantastic! Go check them out!
Here is the card sketch:
A lady I used to work with at the Bistro years ago, celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary in June, so I created this card with the sketch for her and her hubby:
Here is the layout sketch:
and my layout of Austin on July 4th:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. gorgeous card!!! love the colors and such a fun page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous work with Lucy's sketches.. love your work Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!