Thursday, October 20, 2011

One more layout


Good afternoon! I have one more layout to share that I did for the True XOXO Scrapbooking Blog Hop! I loved Emma's Prima Paintables and have had these in my stash for a very long time, I almost took them to the LSS's garage sale, and so glad I didn't! I had a blast painting it and love the outcome of my layout! Thanks for the inspiration Emma!
I used Raechelle's October 10th sketch at My Scraps and More along with the new Sidewalks line by October Afternoon. Love this line!
The photo was one my DD took at lunch with her cell phone, so it's not the greatest, but I still wanted to scrap it for the every day moments in her life.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs!

4 comments :

  1. what a fun page!! I love this!! esp the fun border and great pic of the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo Lisa!! I LOVE the border and the paintables looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is an adorable page!! Love the photo S took of her and her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love this one.. and so glad the phone photo is good enough to scrap.. it's perfect

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!