Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Winner!

Good morning all!
I love my early mornings and can get a few scrappy things done before work. I just put all the names into a hat that hopped along with me on the My Scraps and More blog hop and I picked Peggy! Congrats Peggy! You can send me a pm over at My Scraps & More.

It's my reveal day on the My Scraps & More blog today, would love if you would check it out.

I just want to thank everyone for hopping along with us, we appreciate each and everyone of you!

As my friend Suzann says, "Make it your best day!"


3 comments :

  1. awesome! thank you so much for offering up a RAK. I loved the ideas I got from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Mometa/PSA blog hop. Your comments are so kind and very appreciated. I am looking forward to working with you again on Ann and my Inspiration Elevator endeavour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!