Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Black Friday and a New Sketch!

Did you do any shopping today? Greg and I went last night and got a few things that were on the kids' wish lists and then Greg went out this morning to get a few more fun things! Can't really say what they are because my DD may read this:)

It's Friday, so that means a new sketch is up at My Scraps & More Sketches! If you love sketches, you will love this one!

Here is my layout:


                                               You can check out the sketch HERE

Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a chance to shop today whether it be online or in store:)



2 comments :

  1. We didn't go out last night or today. Too many people. LOL I'm going to do the Cyber Monday.

    I love your layout, Lisa!! I love the western theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the sketch and that OA line!!! wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!