Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Have you heard the news?

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Have you heard the news?

Tammi at My Scraps & More has put together some amazing kits and I had the chance to play with one of them this month! I am so excited for her!

Just want to share with you what I did with the wonderful December Kit #2 "Classic Christmas". This kit is chocked full of amazing scrappy goodies! Take a look for yourself:




This kit includes:
patterned paper -
Simple Stories Handmade Holiday "Page Elements"
Simple Stories Handmade Holiday "Calendar/Grid"
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas "Poinsettia"
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas "Snowman"
Pink Paislee City Sidewalks "Santa's Workshop"
Pink Paislee City Sidewalks "City Shoppers"
Echo Park This & That Christmas "Journaling Cards"
Echo Park This & That Christmas "Stripes"
Echo Park This & That Christmas "Christmas Wooden Nickels"
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Hanging Out"

Echo Park Solid Paper Brown/Lt. Green
Echo Park Solid Paper Green/Cream
Echo Park Solid Paper Red/Tan
Echo Park Solid Paper Brown/Cream

Embellishments:

Echo Park This & That Christmas Alpha Sticker Sheet
Pink Paislee City Sidewalks Collage Sheets
Bella Blvd Designer Tape "Pickle Juice Dot"
(1) Bella Blvd Button Pack Merlot Flowers
Colorbox Cat's eye ink pad Dark Brown
(4) Echo Park This & That Chistmas Brads (varies per kit)
(1) Christmas Subway art card
(1) foot of My Mind's Eye Trim
(1) Exclusive Sketch by Jenny Evans (not pictured)

Here is a layout I created of my daughter decorating the tree last Christmas:




I fussy cut the poinsettia and doilies from two of the patterned papers, made a pennant out of the tape and did lots of distressing, stitching and inking.

I also made this cute card using the papers and the Christmas Subway Art Card:

 
Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope I have gotten you into the Christmas spirit!
 
~~~Lisa~~~







 

3 comments :

  1. really pretty combo.. the kits look amazing.. great LO and card Lisa.. they rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go with the kit!!!! LOVE LOVE all the layers on the page and the added stitching!!! super cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects!!! What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!