Monday, December 3, 2012

365 Card Blog

Thanks to 365 Card Blog I am getting my Christmas cards done! I have completed the rest of the challenges from last week and am looking forward to their challenges this week!
Here are the cards I did for last weeks challenges (I posted Sundays fabulous sketch challenge from Wendi earlier last week)

                                          Day 271:


                                         Day 272:


                                        Day 273:




                                       Day 274:


                                         Day 275:

                                           Day 276:
 
If you still need to make Christmas cards, this is an awesome site for card challenges!
 
Thanks for sharing your day with me!

7 comments :

  1. super cute cards.. what a great collection you will have.. way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable, Lisa!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect ! So happy to know about your interest in our (365 cards) blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go Lisa!!!! you have been getting busy!!! great batch of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I say HOKEY DOODLE? You are wonderful! so many great ideas and these are so lovely I am sure the lucky recipients will be overjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole range of cards! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful cards! You sure have been keeping yourself busy!! Thank you for joining us for the challenges over at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!