Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday and Some Cards for 365 Card Bog

Hello and happy Sunday!
I am waiting for the Survivor Finale to start, it's late because of the football game, so I thought I would share the rest of my cards for the challenges this week at 365 Card Blog.

Day 288: Rough and Smooth:
For smooth I used Glossy Accents and covered the rose on the card. For rough, I used lots of distressing.

Day 289: Color Challenge:


Day 290: Long & Short:



Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

5 comments :

  1. wonderful cards!!!! soooo love the flower on the top card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Lisa!! LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the range of cards. The texture is amazing
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what beautiful cards!! Thank you for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!