Monday, March 18, 2013

Just Imagine DT Reveal and a Blog Hop Winner

Good morning and happy Monday!
We have more snow on the way today, UGH! I am so ready for spring!
Sunday on the Just Imagine Blog was reveal day for the design team. Our challenge this month was to use the color GREEN.

In Social Studies, Austin had to pick a person, read a book and then the entire class did a wax museum of their character. He loves history, he gets that from his father, and chose Fidel Castro. They then had to dress like that person and make props and stay as still as possible for 1 hour! We ended up buying his costume online at Amazon. Here is my green layout:
 
I used the Star Template, cut out 2 stars and punched them with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #907. I added both the positive and negative, or fall away part to my layout and inked them. I also punched a border with the same punch, #907, and added that under my photo and also added part of the fall away piece in the upper left hand corner along with my banner.
Here is a close up of my punching:
 
 
You can check out what my fellow design team members did here.
 
Okay, now I have a winner to announce for my RAK from the MSW Blog Hop. But first I would like to thank everyone who hopped, left sweet comments and starting following my blog.
The winner is:
 
BloggerJean said...
I am a new follower. You rocked this card! Love the arrows!
March 15, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Delete

Congats Jean! Please send me an email with your name and address and I will get it out to you.

5 comments :

  1. Great page, Lisa! I love your son's impression of Castro, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute page and LOVE it!!!! great photos of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FAB layout, Lisa!! That must have been hard for Austin to stay in character for an hour!! He really looked like him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Wow, how cool. hank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page, Lisa! Great costume too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!