Saturday, March 2, 2013

Just Imagine

Hello! It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog today and just wanted to share my layout with you.

With Easter coming up at the end of the month, I figured I better get a few of last years Easter pictures scrapped.
For my Easter Basket layout I used Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #904:

904 (617x800)

and the wonderful Circle Cutter:

Circle Cutter

I used some JilliBean Soup papers and punched a border on my layout and added some bling to the center of the punched flowers. I then took the fall away piece, cut a piece off and added it to the top right hand corner of my layout for a banner. I then added some paint to the edges and also a few colos of paint spatters:

Easter Basket (1024x1015)
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

2 comments :

  1. fun and cute page!!! LOVE the splatter and color mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and the paint is a great addition!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!