Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to the weekend!

It's my day up over on the Just Imagine Blog today.

306 (626x800)

Just wanted to share my layout  I made with the above Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch # 306. I punched a couple of different patterned papers with the punch and layered them on my layout. I also took the negative part of one of the borders and flipped it to the backside to add another shaped border. I then sprinked some of the punched negative flowers on my layout.
Here is my layout:
Love this (1024x1021)
and a few close-ups:
Love this close-up1 (1024x683)

Love this close-up2 (1024x683)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE how you used the punch on your page!!! super cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout!! What a great idea to use the negative punches!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!