Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Saturday!

We are on Spring Break this week and it is so nice not having a schedule to follow!
The photo on this layout of Sierra was taken last year on Spring Break at the Mall of America. I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #302 for this layout.



I punched the border with no insert and added the negative piece under the positive piece after cutting both pieces to fit my page, I had a small piece left of the positive and almost threw it away when I realized, hey, that looks like a paper clip, so I added it to the top of my photo mat. Cool, huh?
I then used the Kreaxions Star Stencil,


traced and cut it out, and then punched with the same punch and insert A to create my doily. I backed it with pink cardstock to give it a little extra punch;)

Here is my layout:


                                                          and a close up of the doily:

 
and the border:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
Have a great weekend!
 



3 comments :

  1. great page and LOVE how pretty the punch turned out!!! CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout!! I love how you used the punch AND the negative side too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Lisa! Love how you punched the border and the doily.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!