Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Memorable Seasons MOTM!

I am honored to be Memorable Seasons May Member of the Month! How exciting and cool is that?!

Wendy asked me to share a little bit about myself and a few photos of my favorite work (so I thought I would share here as well)

Hello!

My name is Lisa Moen and I live in central Wisconsin with my husband, Greg. We will be married 17 years next month, but we dated for almost 10 years before we got married!

We have 2 children, Sierra, 15 and Austin, 13. Some days are hard having 2 teenagers in the house, LOL! We also have a yellow lab named Bender who just turned 7 and still acts like a puppy.

I have been scrapping for a little over 16 years and it is still my passion! Besides scrapping, I enjoy watching my kids in sports, reading, gardening, 4wheeling and camping.


Here are a few of my favorite layouts:




 
Once again, I am honored to be Memorable Seasons May's MOTM! This group of ladies are so talented and friendly! Thanks Memorable Seasons for having me!

4 comments :

  1. WOW.. that's so cool. Congrats and love your pages.. amazing scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lisa!!!!

    LOVE your favorite layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!