Monday, June 17, 2013

A Toot and a Card!

I am guest designing at Cards in Envy this week and I am so excited!
Cards In Envy is a fun card challenge blog where you must create an A2 (4.25" x 5.5") cards to go along with their theme and keep the total thickness of your card 1/4" or less so that it doesn't require any additional postage when mailing.

Any who, here is my first card using the theme, STITCH IT UP:


I used straight stitching and zigzag stitching on this card.
I have been trying to use up some of my stash and I am not really a purple scrapper, but love the purple and green color combo on my card.

I would love if you would take some time and check out what the design team did with this challenge.

9 comments :

  1. that mix of colours is fabulous.. very cute..and congrats on GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Lisa. You always do great with stitching. The colors are perfectand my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lisa!!! LOVE your fabby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and love all your sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love all the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, what lovely colors! The stitching is perfect. I also really like the punched border you used across the front. Thanks for being a guest designer at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! The colors are bright and cheerful and your stitching is fantastic. So glad you're a guest designer this week at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is a great color combo. I rarely use purple but I think I might have to try what you have done here. All the stitching on the card is fabulous. I'm so glad you joined in as a guest designer at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!