Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July!

Today is the first day of July and Turtle Soup is starting challenges again! I am lucky to be a part of this amazingly talented group of ladies! We have lots of fun things in store for you!

Today we are kicking this month off with a Design Team reveal using this fun sketch by Bev Code:

 
I wanted to show how easily a layout sketch can be adapted to cards and this will be allowed at Turtle Soup! Exciting, huh?!
 
This first card I made for my Dad for Father's Day:

 
And I always like to keep a bunch of birthday cards on hand, so I made this one:

 
If you are looking for some fun challenges to play along with, stop on over to the message board. I would love to see you there!

5 comments :

  1. great batch of cards, both are sooo different and wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a card with this sketch. So exciting to be able to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Cards in Envy DT. These cards are wonderful and I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, such great cards! Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous cards.. and great take on the sketch too. So glad to be working with you too.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!