Friday, August 2, 2013

Card Sketch

Practical Scrappers has a new sketch up on their blog today!
I am trying to use up some of my stash, so I used the Playground Collection by Echo Park. I cut out the sun, added some stitching and a SRM sticker for my sentiment.  Here is my card:




                                                              and the fun sketch:
 
Stop on over to their blog to see what some of the other designers did with the sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
~~~Lisa~~~
 

6 comments :

  1. Oh Lisa, this is so very "summery", just love it!

    Hugs
    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! LOVE LOVE the sunshine and all the sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching of your sun! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Lisa. Been in my thoughts Girl. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and fun card Lisa! Great take on the sketch. Love the stitching and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!