Saturday, August 3, 2013

In The Tunnel

Hello fellow scrappers!
Just want  to share a fun layout I made of our Spring Break trip to the Mall of America. While there we spent some time at SeaLife and are so glad we did! The tunnel there is awesome! This is a photo of the kids as they were WOWED by the sealife swimming by. I used scraps of paper- red & green, that I had previously cut circles from with the wonderful Circle Cutter and had used on a previous layout. I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #304 with no insert for my border. I used the same punch with the C insert to punch my corner on the red paper. I also used a mask and some mists to make more circles on my layout:

 
Here is a close up of the border:

 
A few of the previously cut circles:

 
The larger previously cut circle along with the masking:
 
 
Here are the Kreaxions products I used:




 
Enjoy your weekend!

                                                                        ~~~Lisa~~~

2 comments :

  1. Awesome job Lisa! Hope all is going well. I love Sealife. We have one here in Phoenix. You did a great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cool page and totally LOVIN that photo!!! stunning!!! love all the circles too

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!