Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Friends

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Wanted to share a layout I have up on the My Scraps & More Blog today. I used Fancy Pants Memories Captured along with Sketch # 50 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog.

I added some paint drips and layers of papers along with washi tapes to create this fun page of Austin and one of his friends after a football game last year.
 
Here is a close up:

 
I love the colors in this line, perfect for our school colors!
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 
~~~Lisa~~~
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous sports page! Love the bleeding paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool sports page and LOVIN the paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lisa ~ I LOVE this!! Cool paint drips!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!