Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Help!

Hello and happy hump day!
It's my day up on the My Scraps & More Blog today and I wanted to share my layout I made using Fancy Pants What A Wonderful Day Collection along with sketch # 49 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog here as well. This line is so colorful and fun!
I stamped with paint and bubble wrap on my background and added some stamping with ink also:

 
Here is a close up of my stamping:

 
I thought the Thank You embellie and flag were perfect for this layout of Austin needing help getting out of the kayak and back up on the dock:

 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                                          ~~~Lisa~~~

2 comments :

  1. super fun page and LOVE the background with paint too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ~ what a FAB page!! LOVE what you did with bubble wrap!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!