Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lucky You!

It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog and I wanted to share my layout of Austin, Sierra  and 2 of their second cousins on the trampoline at my nephews house.
I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #918 with no insert for the border and used the negative piece under it. I then used the same punch with the B insert to punch my corner. I added modeling paste using a mask and sprayer it with Glimmer Mist and also added some ink.

 
Here are a few close ups:



 
Here is the punch I used:

 
This is just a few ways to use one of the 4 in 1 Punches.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Awesome layout, Lisa ~ it looks like a heritage layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool page, love the background work and cool punching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layering and your product choices. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!