Monday, October 7, 2013

Now That's Scarey!

That's the theme today for the card challenge at Cards In Envy.
This was a fun challenge and gave me the opportunity to use some of my older Echo Park Halloween papers:


I loved the sentiment "Eat, Drink and Be Scary" so fitting for this scary challenge!

Remember, that for the Cards in Envy challenge, we only accept A2 cards (4.25" x 5.5") that are relatively flat to fit in a first class envelope for regular first class postage.  That means no lumpy, bumpy thick cards.

If you play along with this challenge be sure to link it up on the Cards In Envy Blog.

Thanks for sharing your day with me!

Lisa

10 comments :

  1. Love that black and white background paper for a card, Lisa! And love the scroll and image too! Fabulous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how cute this is!!! sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment such a perfect fit. Great card an love the glittery effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment! Very fun card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is such a fabulously fun card for Halloween. I love the sentiment and your distressed papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh I LOVE your Halloween card Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were on the same track with the sentiment! :) I really like how the tan border on the focal panel tones down the contrast between the black and white. Love the stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fun Halloween card! Great paper colors and sentiment! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kraft with the traditional orange and black for your Halloween card. That sentiment is perfect. And, as always, great stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!