Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Project Life- September

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Just wanted to share my Project 12 layout, or Life Captured as we call it on the message board at My Scraps & More. Every month I post a 2 page sketch that I created and a 2 page layout I created using it.
This month,  I used Crate Paper's Close Knit collection for my 2 pager:

 
Left side:

 
Right Side: I added a photo of our friend, Ron, who passed away this month after a 3 year battle with pancreatic cancer:

 
Would love to have you play along with my sketches. You can check them out here.
 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. such a great 2 pager, great colors and patterns, wonderful pics... {{HUGS}} and sorry for your loss of Ron...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, Lisa and again, I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!