Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day Crops

Hello and Happy World Card Making Day!
Are you looking for some fun card challenges to work on this weekend?
There are a couple of message boards I have card challenges up on today.
The first one is at My Scraps & More. My challenge is to create a fall themed card. You can read more about it by clicking on the My Scraps & More link I have added above.
Here is my card:

 
I used an older BoBunny line for this card and added the bigger leave and acorns I bought a few years back at Michaels.
 
My second challenge is up at Turtle Soup and it is a recipe challenge. You can click on the Turtle Soup link to see my challenge.
 Here is my card:


 
I used an older Echo Park line for this one. I used a border punch, twine and a sticker.
 
Hope you find some scrappy time today and join me in both of these fun crops!
 
Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Lisa your cards are magnificent! I really love the rich colors on the Fall one and the cluster is perfect! The birthday one is sweet as can be and love the delicate detail of the stitching. Its homecoming here today but I think I just might have to check these crops out - I've been missing having someplace to play along at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Lisa! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute batch of cards!!! just LOVE the acorns on the one!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!