Friday, November 1, 2013

Pinspirational Crop

We are having a fun Pinspirational crop this weekend at My Scraps & More!
I posted 2 layouts with challenges this morning:


Here is my first layout using Fancy Pants Collecting Moments collection and a photo of Sierra before Homecoming this year:

 
Here is a close up:

 
I lifted a layout by Nic Howard, you can check out her awesome layout using the "HERE" link above.
 
For my second layout, I drew inspiration from food, you can also check out the challenge on the "HERE" link above.
 
Here is my layout once again using the Fancy Pants Collecting Moments collection and a photo of the kids with their cousins at their Grandma's funeral in August:
 
 
and a few close ups:


 
Hope you will stop on over to the message board and play along with us this weekend!
 




You can check out my challenges and the rest of the design teams challenges HERE

2 comments :

  1. fun fun pages and LOVE them both!!!! you rocked the line, great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both of these Lisa ~ LOVE how you created the background on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!