Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Project Life

Happy Saturday Scrappy Friends!
It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog today and also it is the day I post my Project 12 sketch for February at the Turtle Soup, so I decided to combine these two challenges and create one 2 page layout. Multi tasking, gotta love it!
I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #920 for my border and the awesome Circle Cutter to create my ringed circle:


Left side:
 

Right Side:
 

                                                      Close up of the border:


                                                          Close up of the ringed circle:


Here is my sketch:
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
                                                              Have a great weekend!
 




3 comments :

  1. I love this double page layout, the Border is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go!!! LOVE LOVE your 2 pgr and sketch!! Love the punched border and colors... I need to get back on the Project 12 pages again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and love the colors

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!