Saturday, March 29, 2014

Super Saturday!

Good morning Scrappy Friends!
It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog and thought I would share my guy card here as well.

I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #906 to punch my border and used the negative piece for my border. I then took the positive piece and flipped it over and added that to the top of my negative piece. I then took the fish punch, #607, and punched fish  on my border. I used the awesome Circle Cutter and cut out a circle and added my punched fish to the edge of the circle. I then added a few fishing stickers popped up with pop dots and a sentiment sticker and wallah, I have an awesome guy birthday card!

 
Here are the punches I used:
 
 
 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Wow, I love those punches!!! That card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh super cute!! LOVE the fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I really love how you used the negative piece flipped!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!