Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, Monday

Good morning and happy Monday!
Mondays mean a new sketch is up at Let's Get Sketchy, so that's a good thing!
I combined this weeks sketch with my Got Talent challenge at My Scraps & More and came up with this layout using a selfie:

 
I used Simple Stories DYI Boutique. I love the fabulous colors in this line!

 
I added some watercolor, rub-ons and cute frames,

 
some washi tape with stitching

 
and also stitched my title.
 
Here is the fabulous sketch by Brenshevia:
 
 
 
Hope you will pop on over to the My Scraps & More board to check out my challenge and also to the LGS Blog and see what the rest of the DT did with the sketch.

5 comments :

  1. Love that SS collection. Those frames are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa amazing page and love your page!!! love the frames and chevron arrows too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is awesome! Love the picture frames and the use of black and colored photo. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love what you did with the sketch - amazing layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the sketch, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!