Monday, June 16, 2014

Road Trip!

Hello and happy Monday!
Let's Get Sketchy has a new sketch up on their blog today and it's a fun one!

I used Chic Tags Cloud 9, Heidi Swapp Dreamy and Studio Calico South of the Market for this photo of Sierra by the Hershey store on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls:

 
I used light modeling paste along with a stencil and added watercolors and black marker. I fussy cut the clouds:



 
I also fussy cut the car:

 
Here is the fun sketch by Laura Whitaker:
 
 
 
Hope you have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. cool look with the molding paste, I need to get some!!! LOVE the colors and such a fun pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the water colour sand fringe trim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These three lines look awesome together! I love the modelling paste texture, such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is priceless! Love the colors and the mix media!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!