Thursday, June 5, 2014

To Have & To Hold

Hey there!
Today was my turn to post a challenge up on the My Scraps & More Board. We just started our annual Got Talent contest there. I posted the main challenge on Monday and today I posted the mini challenge for the week. There is a weekly prize up for grabs along with a final prize at the end of the contest.
Any who, my challenge for today is to create a wedding or love themed card or layout and to use something old. You can check out my challenge HERE.
Since we have a few weddings this summer, I decided to go with a wedding card. I used a line that has been in my stash over a year:

 
Hope you will stop on over to the message board and check out the Got Talent contest!

2 comments :

  1. seriously this is the MOST gorgeous wedding card I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful wedding card. This is simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!