Sunday, June 1, 2014

You Are My World

Happy Sunday!
Today is June 1st already! That means a new challenge is up on the Scrap & Play Blog.
The sponsor this month is my favorite scrappy company, Fancy Pants! I have been a huge fan of their stuff and have most of their lines.
This is the prize they are giving away to one lucky player this month:

 
 
Fabulous prize!
Thanks for sponsoring us this month Fancy Pants!

For this challenge we were given this bingo card to use to create a layout:


I used the As You Wish line for this layout of Sierra along with the middle row- floral patterned paper, enamel dots and of coarse, Fancy Pants products.
Here is what I came up with:

 
I added some modeling paste with a stencil and added some watercolors

 
I distressed my edges and added some pop dots to give my layout more texture.

 
I fussy cut the chevron, added the post card from the ephemera with my journaling and added the cute You make my <3 happy="" p="" ticket.="">
 
I added the Real Life cutout, also from the ephemera pack, some floss and some enamel dots.

 
Lastly, I added the cute chevron cutout from the ephemera pack with pop dots and a flower from my stash along with a blingy center.
 
Hope you will stop on over to the Scrap & Play Blog, see what the rest of the DT did and play along.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

3 comments :

  1. LOVE your layout Lisa! I'm going to try to play along as I love Fancy Pants too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh sooo in love with your page here and you rocked the FP line!!! you page is stunning!! It may be a new fave!!!! sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this Lisa!! WHat a beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!