Saturday, July 26, 2014

Be You

Good morning and happy Saturday!
I have a layout up on the Just Imagine Blog today.
I used the Star Stencil along with the Kreaxions Punch #905 to create my doily on this layout of Sierra. I just love this selfie she posted on Facebook and had to scrap it. Speaking of selfies, that's the Got Talent challenge I posted  on Monday at My Scraps & More. I would love if you checked it out and played along.
Any who, here's my layout:

 
I used Fancy Pants Be You collection.
Here are some close ups:




 
Here's the punch:
 
 
and the fabulous Star Stencil
 
 
 
Enjoy your day!
 

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout! Love that heart transparency and how you split it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally LOVE LOVE how fun this page is, super funky and love the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable, Lisa!! Love the picture of Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is a fantablulous LO! Love everything...the design, paper choice, fun layers and the hearts! Great selfie of Sierra too! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!