Thursday, July 24, 2014

Let's Play Football!

Hey there!
It's my day to post the mini GOT TALENT challenge over at My Scraps & More today. This is a fun way to play- no eliminations, a prize every week and a final prize!  How cool is that?!

My challenge for today is white space and lots of it!
I used Echo Park Simple Life for this layout of Sierra and some of her classmates playing powder puff football her freshman year:

 
I added some October Afternoon mini alphas,

 
and some Calico Studios sequin wood stars:
 
 
Hope you will stop on over to the board and play along with me!
Enjoy your day!

3 comments :

  1. Great page! LOVE the stars and the clusters in the two corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars and how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun page and love love the open space and stars down the page!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!