Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Project 12

Hey there!
I posted my Project 12 page and sketch at the Turtle Soup on Saturday and finally getting it posted here.
Here is my double page using Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine:

 
Left side:
 
 
Right side:
 
 
A few close ups:
 I stitched the grid and added some Magic Mesh behind my embellies:
 
 
When I add stickers to my pages, I like to put them on cardstock first, that way it is easier to see where I want them. I also usually add pop dots behind them to add dimension to my layout:



 
When I created my sketch, I knew I would have lots of pics, so I decided to do a big grid. Here is my sketch:
 
 
I would love to see what you create using my sketch. Leave me a link here or add it to the Turtle Soup Gallery.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
 


4 comments :

  1. LOVE your pages Lisa!! Wonderful pictures and I love the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I LOVE how you did this month's project 12!!! all those pics look great!!!! i haven't done any this year!! I need to get my booty in gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Love how this turned out with the grid format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Love how this turned out with the grid format!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!