Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thinking of You

Good morning scrappy friends!
It's my day to post a project up on the Just Imagine Blog today.
I made this card for a fellow scrapper who was sadly diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. I hope it brightens her day at least a little.
I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #303 for my border and added the negative piece to the top. I used Dear Lizzie Lucky Charm papers and a My Mind's Eye stamp:

 
Here is a close up of the border:



                                                             Here is the punch I used:
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




2 comments :

  1. SUPER cute card and LOVE the mason jar!!! the twine is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous!! LOVE the punchwork you did!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!