Monday, July 7, 2014

You & Me

Hello!

It's my day to post the Got Talent challenge today over at My Scraps & More.
 I challenged myself to create a layout using no patterned paper. Instead of patterned paper I decided to use embellies to add color and take up space on my layout. I love the out come of my layout!
I used Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets for my layout, a white marker to doodle some stitching and some Lawn Fawn Sequins:

 
Here are a few close ups:





                                           Hope you will play along with us over there!
                                                                Have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. that is amazing!! LOVE your page and challenge and fun embellies!!! great pics of you two also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable, Lisa ~ LOVE the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is a fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love the flower ring!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!