Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Good afternoon!
Just wanted to share a layout I created with Sketchabilities sketch #120 before I head to Kohl's to do a little shopping.
I used Elle's Penelope collection along with the sketch and combined Missy's stamp embellishment challenge at My Scraps & More. I added some old book pages to my white cardstock and then applies Gesso over the top of them.

 
I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to cut my circle.

 
I stamped the chevrons, circles

 
sun and cloud and then painted them with watercolors.

 
I popped the frame off the photo with pop dots.


                                                                   Here is the fun sketch:

 
Now I am off to do some shopping!
Enjoy your day!





6 comments :

  1. oh wow girl!!!! love all your details and stamped images!!! cool book with gesso addition to the page!! such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering and all the details. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of those detailed layers! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! I like all the layers and addition of circles. Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You rocked that sketch! I love the gesso and the stamping

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the book paper background! Thanks for joining in with us at Sketchabilities!
    Karen..

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!