Monday, December 29, 2014

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Good morning and happy Monday!
I am so happy the Packers won their game yesterday! Division champs! YAY!
With the big game yesterday, I was inspired to do a football page of Austin. I have so many pics to scrap.
I used a Sketchabilites sketch (#129), my Cameo and decided to get messy!

Here is my layout:

 
Some close ups:
 
I cut the helmet with my Cameo and added a wood veneer star:

 
I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter with lead to create my circles and then used a black Sharpie to outline them. I also added a Polaroid frame and a chipboard star:
 
 
I cut the Football Frame with my Cameo and added a few stickers from my stash along with a football brad:

 
I used a Tim Holtz stencil along with light modeling paste to create the diamonds and then added a few colors of mists and outlined a few of the diamonds with a black Sharpie:


 
Here is the fun sketch:
 
 
Enjoy your day!
 

3 comments :

  1. Love this layout. Great job with all the materials and colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work! Love how beautiful and messy the page is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the gridiron on this page! Gritty and wonderful all at once. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!