Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Love, Love, Love

Happy Wednesday Scrappy Friends!
Just wanted to share a layout I have up on the My Scraps & More Blog. I created this layout using Fancy Pants Corrugated Cardboard as my background.
There is so much you can do with these sheets and Fancy Pants includes them in their kits.
 I will be sharing a few other projects I created the next two Wednesdays as well, so be on the lookout.
I used the kraft corrugated cardboard for my background, it's perfect for those beach pages! I added some blue Glimmer Mist to mimic the water and then added some Pink Paislee Solstice papers and gold stickers. I added a doily and a Crate Paper Notes & Things Journaling Card. The Love, Love, Love phrase is from the Amy Tangerine Bits package.

 
Here are some close ups:



 
I love the touch the pops of gold add to this page!
 
Don't forget, I will be posting another project next week using the corrugated cardboard from Fancy Pants.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

11 comments :

  1. This is a great LO, love the little touches. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the corrugated background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I love the corrugated background, it is perfect for a beach scene! TFS
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that cardstock and how you used it!!! Great colors and misting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the details and texture of your layout!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout, the background is so gorgeous! So many pretty layers and textures! The addition of he doily is such a nice touch too! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your layouts. :) (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great background.. fun accents and LOVELOVEit too.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout, love the paint splatter in the background. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work. nice page. I shared to twitter/pinterest. I have always wondered the best way to use corrugated cardstock. TFS.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER SUPER CUTE LO FROM bloggie love group

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!