Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Best Day Ever!

Happy Tuesday!
Last weekend I had a bit of free scrapping time and played along with the first sketch of the new year at Stuck?! Sketches.
 I used a photo of Austin while camping this summer at Pineland. They had a huge tarp on the ground and had shaving cream all over it. The kids and their cousins had the best time ever!  This was my favorite picture I took that day and I took lots! LOL!
I used Crate Paper Notes & Things along with Amy Tangerine (grey paper), a Doodlebug doily and Dear Lizzy Thickers (ever!):

 
Here are a few close ups:



 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

9 comments :

  1. Wow! Gorgeous page! LOVE the details and the small frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great take on the sketch!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love love all your layers, such a fun page!!! and great doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, so many great layers and accents! Always love when I see your name pop up! Thanks for joining us again at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo and awesome layout! Love the layering and stitching! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Lisa! I always enjoy your layouts! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Lisa! love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page totally just made me feel a sense of calm for some reason... it must the colour combo! Awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!