Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SeaLife

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
It was my turn to post the sketch challenge at Turtle Soup yesterday.
I used photos taken from Spring Break, 2012 at SeaLife in Mall of America. The kids and DH were not thrilled that I wanted to go, but once they were in the tunnel, they thought it was the coolest thing ever!
I used Fancy Pants Be Different:

 
Here is a close up:

 
Here is Bev's wonderful sketch:
 
 
Hope you will join us this month for lots of fun and challenges!
 

11 comments :

  1. Really love the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just have to make a joke about being up at Turtle Soup and using a turtle photo...lol. Great sketch Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project, great take on the sketch. The colors and papers you used are fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks like a ton of fun, great photos from your trip!!! great papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Great choice of papers. Looks like some place I'd like to visit. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch! I love the colors, design and details of your layout!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout! The pictures are fantastic!! Great take on the Sketch for Turtle Soup! I am so excited that I am now back to commenting and checking out so many awesome blogs!! Whoop Whoop! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the photos and so glad you had a great time. Your LO turned out awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice interpretation of the sketch. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!