Sunday, March 22, 2015

Create Happiness!

Happy Sunday!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
I just want to share a layout I created using Echo Park Creative Agenda along with a Stuck?! sketch.
I used a photo of the kids coloring while we were at the Henry Ford Museum a few years ago:

 
I used watercolors on my background papers to give more color. I cut my scribble circle on the Cameo and stitched with navy thread.

 
I popped the paintbrushes sticker up on pop dots to give more dimension and also added a few arrow enamels.

 
I fussy cut the camera from one of the papers and popped that up as well.
 

 
The "fun filled day" journaling card was perfect for this page!
 
Here is the sketch I used:
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

12 comments :

  1. fabulous page.. and love the stitching too

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page.. and love the stitching too

    ReplyDelete
  3. very whimsical! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning lisa. love everything about this layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I love the messy look and stitching on the circles! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous page love the stitching on the circle and cool background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative background. Love the stitching and all the different elements. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love the background with the water colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background and the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! I LOVE the watercolour background & the navy stitching on the circles!! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lisa this is just so stunning, love your background and all your amazing details! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty page! I just love the way your background plays perfectly off the photos themselves! And your pattern-play is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!