Saturday, April 11, 2015

Road Trip!

Hey! It's my day to post the challenge at My Scraps & More today. This month we are having a sketchathon with a new sketch being posted every day. So fun! Hope if you are not playing along, you will join in with us.

I used Amy Tangerine Plus One, a Recollections arrow, Studio Calico wood veneer stars and a cut file from Silhouette for this layout of the kids:

 
Here are a few close ups:

 
I am a wood veneer fanatic, love this stuff and can't get enough! This frame is one of my favs:


 
Here is the sketch I created:
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

4 comments :

  1. This is amazing! Love the bold papers, and I agree, that frame is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun page and love the colors mix!!! lovin all the frames on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!