Sunday, May 31, 2015

All Spiffed Up

Happy Sunday!
I have been playing along with Sketch-N-Scrap's 3 year birthday bash and am doing a few posts today to share some layouts I created using their challenges.
My first layout I am sharing was done for the May 12th challenge, which was to use a sketch and use one bow, two flowers and three patterned papers.
I used three different patterned papers from My Minds Eye Kate & Co along with Robin's Nest Blue Alphas and some Thickers:

 
Here are some close ups:



 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. so pretty!! LOVE the fun title and all the stitching!! esp how you used the flower paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I have agree with the "other Wendi" - the stitching is simply fantastic! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!