Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Enjoy Today!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Monday was my day to share a layout I created  using Robin's Nest awesome products.
Last year at this time my youngest sister was going thru chemo for breast cancer. I love the pinks in this new line from Robin's Nest- perfect for my Breast Cancer layouts.
I started out using the Men's Plaid/Compass Cardstock for my background. I then cut Rosy Chevron Cardstock, inked and distressed it and placed on top. I tore and inked a piece of Red Brick Cardstock and added that on top. I tore a few spots and rolled them up. I added a few pieces of the opposite side of the Rosy Chevron paper to these spots and to the upper left hand corner and lower right hand corner. Then I added lots of stitching:

 
Here you can see the folded back Red Brick Cardstock with the Rosy Chevron under it:
 
 
Here you can see the fun tag I fussy cut from the Lodge Cutouts Cardstock and some scattered Dew Drops from the Rosy Mini Diecut Shapes


 I fussy cut the "Together" sign from Wedding Cutouts Cardstock and popped it up with foam tape:

 
This card (Enjoy Today) from the Rosy Cards was perfect for my title because that is what we did that day. I also added Rosy Ribbon in the shape of the Breast Cancer ribbon:

 
I hope I have inspired you some way with my post today.
Until next time- happy scrapping!
 
Lisa

4 comments :

  1. This is wonderful! Love the layers and the beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Lisa! I love how you tore then stitched the papers! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page, the distressing, stitching and bow for the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing layers of Robin's Nest products.. and great memories in a great group photo... BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!