Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mix It Up Monday

Hey there scrappy friends!
Yesterday was my day to post the Mix It Up Monday challenge over at My Scraps & More.
My challenge is to use:
frames
banner
stars
and spatters on your page.
Here is what I came up with using the Echo Park Jack & Jill line and a sketch from the sketchathon last month. This sketch was by Missy:


                                                                  A few close ups:



I fussy cut that banner from a border:


Enjoy your day!


2 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE this sports page!!! everything is perfect, great colors, fun details, misting!! love the frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sports layout! Love all the layering and your banner is awesome! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!