Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet Summer Time!

Yup, it's almost that time.... summer time that is! I love summer- camping, gardening, no working. No working is the best part.

It's my day to post a challenge over at Turtle Soup. My challenge is a lift challenge. I lifted a page by Jackie P. This was the result of that lift:

 
I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh.
Here are some close ups:



 
I fussy cut the balloon and the sun from the papers and popped them up with foam dots.

 
Hope you will play along with us and share it in the gallery at Turtle Soup.
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Love the beautiful mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page, LOVE the photo and all the banners hanging down!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!