Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mothers Day

Hey there!
Today is my son's 16th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!
In honor of his birthday, I am sharing a layout I created of him and I on Mother's Day. I used a Scrap Our Stash sketch and Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste and some Elle's Studios embellies:

 
I used my Cameo to cut the hearts:

 
added some paint spatters and a circle stitched with black thread:

 
One more close up;



                                                   Here is the sketch by Ashley Horton:

 
The second part of the challenge was to create a card with your left over scraps. Here is my very simple card:
 
 


13 comments :

  1. Fantastic LO - LOVE the stitching & all the hearts. Happy Birthday to Austin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, Happy Birthday Austin! And then your LO and card are AWESOME! I love seeing all your wonderful LO's! TFS! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh sweet page, love the big circle and hearts!!!! and adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout! Love the stitching! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the stitching, the underlapping, the overlapping. Great layout! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the sketch and your card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the Scrap Our Stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! You are in the pic so that's a bonus! Loving al the cork and the stitching is fantastic! Kate(SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lisa, this is awesome! Love your take on the sketch and love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects! Love the craft background on the LO! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Lisa! Love the pop against the kraft paper. Great card with the leftovers as well. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome take on the sketch and what a lovely card. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful page, love the big circle stitching and your card is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!