Saturday, September 5, 2015

August Project 12

Hey there!
It's going to be a hot one today- 85 degrees and humid!
I am helping Sierra and the StuCo group sell food/drinks at a local craft expo at one of the lakes here. Hope we can stay cool.
Today I am sharing my 2 page layout and sketch for my Project 12 challenge over at Turtle Soup.

I used Lawn Fawn papers along with Elle's Studio cork embellies and MME brads:

 
Left side:

 
Right side:

 
Here is my sketch:
 
 
I would love if you played along.

3 comments :

  1. You rocked that sketch! I love the big baby (doggie)....great job!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this layout. I still love how you always splatter or something on your background. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool two pagr and love the splats and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!